Sleepy Hollow Parents’ Club, Inc. (the “Parents’ Club”) has been organized for charitable purposes. Within the context of these general purposes, the Parents’ Club shall:
1. Support the educational mission of Sleepy Hollow Elementary School, 20 Washington Lane, Orinda, California (the “School”), a public school in the Orinda Unified School District, Orinda, California (the “District”).
2. Promote the welfare of the students of the School through educational enhancements.
3. Promote communication and good working relationships among the parents of the School, and between the parents and the teachers, staff, and administrators of the School.
4. Promote communication and good working relationships between the Parents’ Club and the other parents’ clubs in the District, Miramonte High School, the District School Board, organizations affiliated with the District, the School, and the Parents’ Club, and with other community organizations.
5. Carry out such other charitable activities associated with these goals as allowed by law.
To learn more about Sleepy Hollow Parents’ Club, please view the printable SHPC Bylaws