Before and After School Club (BASC)
The Before and After School Club (BASC) is located in the Liv Milan-BASC Building on the Sleepy Hollow campus. BASC provides quality, adult supervision and student activities on a parent-pay basis for Sleepy Hollow students in grades TK-5. BASC is open from 7:00am to 6:00 pm on school days. Daily activities are provided, which vary and may include sports, arts and crafts, cooking, etc. Snacks are provided and a quiet homework room is set aside for the students.
BASC is sponsored by the Sleepy Hollow Parents' Club and is directed by Pia Westeson and Assistant Director, Kim Shaw. If you need to have your student go to BASC and he or she does not know to do so, please call BASC at (925) 258-6461 and our staff will ensure your student is directed to BASC. Please review the complete BASC Policies and Procedures, available here.
BASC is available daily on a drop-in basis. NO RESERVATIONS NECESSARY! We have enough space for all who would like to attend.
Please note the BASC email address is email@example.com. Emails are checked at 7:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm, and 6:00pm.
To register and log in to the Parent Portal:
- Go to https://www.myprocare.com/
- Enter your email address (the email you have on file with us) and choose Go.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email, choose a password, and press Go.
- Then you may:
- View your child’s time card, pay your bill, and more.
- Use the pay button to make a payment with your credit card.
Once you receive the emailed invoice, there are many ways to pay:
- Write a check or bring cash and drop it off at BASC or in the front office BASC bin.
- Go into your online banking account and set up BASC as a recipient of payment. The bank will then send me a check for the amount you enter. Our contact information is SH BASC, 20 Washington Lane, Orinda, CA 94563
- Go into the portal and make a payment. Click on the green "Pay." ***There is a 2.75% fee for credit cards.
- Set up an autopayment. If you are interested in this option, please email me and I can get you the form. You can use a credit card (2.75% fee) or a bank account (1% fee) for this feature.